Product Comparisons

Apr 09, 2019

Hey there! I need to create comparisons for up to 4 products (i.e. 4 different flashlights on sale). I've created a reference table with differentiators in technical specs and price, but I'm looking for a fun and quick visual way to introduce each product and help learners differentiate between each one. Any recommendations?

Video is not an option in this case. I identified some "before and after" comparisons in a past ELH Challenge, but couldn't find any comparisons examples for 3+ items.

7 Replies
Ellen Hayes

I ended up creating an intro slide where you could use buttons to learn about each unique product (on different layers). And then I included scenario-based knowledge checks which had a "reference" button. If you clicked the button, a comparison chart of all products would slide out for you to refer back to. I viewed it as more critical that learners understand what specs to look for and how to use that information to make informed recommendations rather than memorize exact specs.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.