Product Purchase Question: I have Studio 13 Products - Presenter-Quizmaker-Replay-Engage - Does the new 360 product duplicate some of what I already have?

Dec 09, 2016

I'm confused in deciding to invest in the new 360 software. I need Storyline 360 and the ability for my LMS courses to adapt to any device...but I'm concerned that I'm paying for other Articulate software that I already have.

Help?

I need help in deciding on the new 360 product purchase.

2 Replies
Jennifer Dean

Hi, Pat! Thanks for your interest in Articulate 360! Studio 360 is included with your Articulate 360 subscription - it's new and improved and has some great new features! You can check them out here and click here to compare Studio 13 Pro with Studio 360. 

Plus, since you already have Studio 13 Pro, you'll qualify for our limited time, loyalty discount offer. If you have additional questions, please contact the Success Team at success@articulate.com or give us a call at 800-861-4880, ext. 1. We're happy to help! 

Pat The Trainer

Ill follow up with a call to Success Team. It doesn’t make good business sense, nor can I justify paying for the parts I already have. Hopefully, they have pricing for those of us who already have Studio 13 Pro.

Pat The Trainer

13900 Laurel Lakes Avenue

Suite 100

Laurel, Maryland 20707

Office: 240-581-1387

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.