Publishing a Quiz

Jul 21, 2019

Hi there,

I have made a WHS quiz. The first 8 questions use different question types, like drag and drop and hotspots etc. Then there is a result slide.

The rest of the questions are essay type. The idea is that they will be assessed by a human.

At the moment the poor long suffering human can't see the students' input to these essay type questions, when the quiz is published and uploaded to the LMS. The LMS admin people tell me that the solution to this is in the publishing settings of the quiz. How can I publish so that the input for the essay questions will be visible when the course is on the LMS? Thanks for any help.

2 Replies
Saurabh Chauhan

Hey Liz, 

It's better you use xAPI standard while exporting your course. It new and support free form question data to be sent on LMS or LRS.

Every LMS has some limitations, and it creates a problem while reporting quiz. I recommend you to use the xAPI reporting standard and use the Learning Record Store with your LMS. It will help you collect more data and answers to free-form questions.

To understand why I'm recommending an LRS, you can read: 7 key benefits of the Learning Record Store

Hope you found this useful, have a great day. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.