Publishing for mobile devices

Jan 18, 2016

Hi,

I am trying to publish SL2 course to dropbox for mobile devices. I am unable to run the content on the mobile device, even though articulate player is installed on it.

here is what I did:

1-I published the lesson for web. checked html5 output and offline browsing option for mobile devices.

2- Once the files were published I copied the entire folder into the dropbox folder and shared its link.
When I click the shared link from the mobile device, it opens the folder with all the lesson files. When I click on the story_html5 file nothing happens. I click on the amplaunch.html and I see the launch button for the articulate player, but the players displays the error: Cannot download content.
Can anyone please guide me on where I'm going wrong?

Thanks.

4 Replies
Fazal Khan

Hi Ashraf,

I think dropbox video is a bit old as dropbox does not have a public folder anymore. Anyway, I created one  and transferred all SL2 published content into it. I then shared the folder with myself and opened it from a mobile device (ipad). Screen shot is attached.

The ipad doesnt know what to do with these files. I want it to launch in the Mobile player.  But apparently the mobile player doesnt know where to read all the files from. 

Any suggestions?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.