Questions a Freelancer should ask to a potential client
I'm working with a potential client and helping them prepare an RFP for my work. Right now the client is at the basic "what would it cost for a xxx minute module" and I want to be able to have much more specific conversations.
My ask is this, does anyone have an guide or information sheet that they would share.
I'm building one for them that includes questions like.
- proposed length of module
- Do you have pre-defined learning objectives?
- What level of user interaction do you want?
- Simple point and click
- Drag and drop
- Scenario based
- Will you be supplying graphics
- Will you be supplying audio
- Do you have any learning ( classroom, ppt etc) already built that you want included or referenced.
- Do you have accessibility requirements?
Thanks in advance everyone