Retry Quiz

Jul 27, 2020

I am having a lot of trouble with the retry quiz button in my eLearn course. I want to user to be able to retake the quiz if they don't meet the 100% pass grade. When you click the retry quiz button in the published course it should reset the results and then take the user back to the first slide in the scene to retake the quiz.

The button triggers are set to reset the results and then go back to the first slide (in that order) however it doesn't work correctly when published.

It takes me back to the first question but it has all the wrong answers there and won't let  you change them.

reset the results slide when user click button 1

jump to slide 1.39 question 1 when user clicks button 1.

it will jump to the question 1 but it is not resetting.

1 Reply
Ned Whiteley

Hi Karen,

I have done a quick test of my own and can't replicate your problem irrespective of which option I select for the "When Revisiting" option in Slide Properties for each question (I thought this might be the problem). I have set the same triggers as you have indicated above and it works fine each time.

Are you able to post a copy of your Storyline file here as that would be a big help?

Many Thanks

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.