Rise & 360 Storyline Project - Demofest Submission (and Winner!)

Apr 02, 2018

Hi all!  I attended Learning Solutions this past week and submitted an Articulate Rise / Storyline sample for DemoFest in the Performance Support category.  I wanted to share with you all my project and my inspiration.

My scrum team was tasked with closing out our school division's strategic plan by showing what has been completed and what has not.  We took a 300 page pdf of the strategic plan, and using Google Forms to collect our data, presented it using a Rise presentation I created in under two days.  The main information included in the presentation included a embedded Storyline feature that included an pull-down menu. I looked at the eLearning Challenges for help and used the sample provided by Phil Mayor to create my own pull-down menu to select plan goals.

I won in my category for DemoFest, and will be presenting it in a webinar on April 12th.  I'd love any feedback or suggestions, and maybe this will inspire others to try out Rise.  I'm an active lurker in these forums, and love the sharing of ideas and projects, and wanted to do the same.

http://elearning.ccpsnet.net/closersdfepresentation

14 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.