Simple Calculator 360

May 30, 2020

Hello, Every one

My name is Yousef Amr, I'm 16 years old. About a week ago, My Father advised me to learn Articulate Storyline 360. Right now i'm learning variables and conditions. I saw some tutorials that teaching how to make variables and conditions. After many trials, I'm happy to share with you my first design.

I appreciate your feedback.

Regards

8 Replies
Dave Cox

That's great work.

Many years ago, wanted to learn Flash and ActionScript, and I did the same thing in Flash using ActionScript. This is a great way to learn Storyline, variables, and maybe even a bit of JavaScript. 

Now I would suggest as a next step, see if you can make it to chained calculations where you enter a number, followed by another, and then again another, and the answers display. You could also maybe add a memory function, and perhaps some financial functions just for fun!

Great job! Keep learning and have some fun with it. :-)

yousef amr

Hello Mr. Dave,
I really appreciate your encouragement and your kind worlds.
Based on your advice I will start to build a more advanced calculator with a chained calculations and a memory. And I think this project will make me learn more about the features of storyline and go in more depth with javascript.
Thank you sir for your advice and your time.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.