Storyline

Jul 20, 2015

I am presenting on a computer that does not have the Storyline software, how do I save my file in order for my audience to view it?

Thank you!

8 Replies
Britney Nelson

I have published the presentation via the Web and I it created a folder for me on my USB drive.

I tried to open the file up on my computer that has the software installed on it and it is unable to do so.

Is there something I'm not doing correct?

Thanks!
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient you must not use,disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

Britney Nelson

I tried to open it but it didn't.

I'll try it again and see what happens.

I opened it with Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient you must not use,disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

Britney Nelson

I installed Flash Player and restarted the computer but it still was unable to run the presentation.

Sent from my iPhone

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.