Storyline 360 crashing in LMS

May 29, 2017

I have a course which I've recently deployed to my LMS (Litmos) which I built in Storyline 360. The course behaved beautifully in Storyline 360 preview and in Articulate Review. The course also behaves beautifully for me as a user when testing through our LMS.

My issue: some of my learners cannot complete the course cause it continues to crash. There is not common element here as some use Google Chrome whilst others use IE. Some are on a Mac and others are on Windows. Some are connected to our Wifi network whereas some are at home. The most confusing of all, is it may occur crash for you but when you go back in, it'll work perfect.

Litmos and my IT Department are kinda going back and forth about bandwidth / internet connections but not getting much support. Has anyone else had this issue? Litmos are saying it's due to a HD 4k video which I have in the course but all my courses have HD videos and do not crash. My IT Department have said there is no concern about our bandwidth and have tested this.

Any support would be great. It's disappointing that I can't get all my team to use this course. 

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Troy! So sorry to hear you're having so many issues, that sounds really frustrating. It's especially hard to get to the root of the problem when it doesn't happen consistently. 

When you have issues with courses working in your LMS, I recommend troubleshooting with Scorm Cloud. Here's an article that explains how to do that.

If that doesn't help, you could try submitting a support case.

Best of luck getting to the bottom of this! Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.