Storyline 360 error when recording screen

Apr 05, 2018

Hello all,

I am relatively new to Storyline and Articulate.  I have been recording screens for a simulation training of an application. I am using the latest Articulate 360 application in Firefox 58.0.2 (64 bit). It had been going along just fine until I tried to record a screen where I right click and choose a "move to" option.  Storyline acts as though everything is all right with the recording process even through initialization, but when it tries to load the slides into my current creation or even a new creation (yes, i have tried both) is stops at the same part in the process that I am trying to record and fails.  I have checked to make sure I have all the recent Storyline and Articulate updates installed.  Our IT department has looked at my computer and they have determined it is not the Windows Ten OS I am running that is interfering with the Application and causing the issue.  I can get Storyline to record the process I need when using keyboard commands within the application (Ctrl +M) I am recording the screen from.  However, If I use the mouse commands (right click to open menu and left click on "move to folder") It will not record.  I have recorded my steps (via the windows process recording) for you to see and attached below.  Any incite you have would be helpful.  Thank you,

Cindy

2 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.