Storyline ID Contract Opportunity - Seattle Wa
- Works with a variety of subject matter experts and a Sr. ID to design training courses that achieve business and performance goals.
- Consults with various team members to develop individual training program goals, overall program objectives, and module objectives. Ensures training is focused on increasing the capability of employees to perform in their job.
- Applies knowledge of instructional design theory to design course content, working with subject matter experts as an e-Learning specialist.
- Applies knowledge of adult learning theory to identify appropriate training media and methodologies based on audience learning styles, course content, audience location, and point within the learning process to develop more sophisticated e-Learning programs and applications.
- Modifies existing training curriculum, content, materials, job aids, etc. to meet learning needs.
- Designs evaluation strategies and tools to determine whether desired learning and performance outcomes are achieved.
· Bachelor's degree required, in addition to 4+ years of training design experience.
· Prior experience includes working with moderately complex content and designing training for multiple delivery modalities (traditional classroom, online classroom, and self-paced e-Learning modules).
· Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrates strong project management skills.
· Has broad knowledge of instructional technologies and is proficient in the advanced use of e-Learning tools that do not require programming, specifically Storyline.
Contact Melinda Abrahamson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply.