Suggestions for Job Title?
I’m hoping you all can give me some job title suggestions, please.
My current title is Technical Writer, but my scope has broadened way beyond technical wiring. My boss and I agree that I need a job title change.
My duties include:
- Writing technical manuals
- Writing marketing literature (data sheets, technical specifications and now getting my feet wet with case studies)
- Creating eLearning courses (my favorite thing to do)
- Managing eLearning courses on an LMS (configuring it was interesting, the administration of it is tedious but tolerable)
- Maintaining our partner portal
I’m thinking “Product Communications Manager”. I want to keep the title broad enough that it includes all or most of my main duties. Any other ideas?