Part-time Telecommuting: Articulate Storyline Developers Needed
James Madison University in Harrisonburg Virginia is accepting applications for 2 eLearning Developers to build dynamic, interactive, engaging eLearning courses for a training and education campaign centering on youth risk prevention. Trainings will target educators and parents through engaging, informative online presentations. Telecommuting may be arranged for these positions. These positions will require an average of at least 20 hours per week through August 2015 with no benefits.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop interactive, innovative eLearning solutions from provided PowerPoint content (bullet points, photos and narrative).
- Design and develop engaging e-learning components that meet latest instructional design and media standards.
- Collaborate closely with subject matter experts and team colleagues.
Required qualifications include:
- Advanced Articulate Storyline development skills
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML and CSS
- Strong analytical, communication, creative and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated
Call Laura at 540-435-7991 for more details and application instructions.