Template ideas

May 16, 2016

I run a training program where students have to demonstrate skills with specific skill points - i.e. hand washing. I wanted to set up a practice session on here, but my skills are so very limited. I was wondering if anyone knew of a template out there that I could use.

1 Reply
Trina Rimmer

Hey Marcy! I see you've found some help in our Storyline forum as well, but thought I'd add my two cents here.

One of the great things about training things like hand washing technique, is that there are lots of creative directions you can go. For instance, this e-learning example from community member Adam Cherepski uses a detective-themed approach to teaching people about hand washing. I love that he's incorporated video to demonstrate the process and kept his writing light and lively to make it engaging and easy to follow.

Of course if your project doesn't have the time and resources for you to get super-creative, you can still break up your content into manageable chunks and present it in a way that's engaging - using images that depict the steps, for instance. You may find that you can save yourself some time by repurposing existing process-oriented templates like this tabbed one or this slider one.

Hope these ideas and resources are helpful! Good luck with your project.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.