Trouble with Next Button and Variables

Dec 27, 2016

This project is still in its infancy but I have a problem on slide 6 of the attached Storyline file. The learner should have to click on all 5 buttons before they can proceed with the activity. I have it set up now with variables on the buttons and I've tried variables on the layers but I just keep getting caught in this loop where the next button will only appear if I click the previous button and then go back to this slide. Either that or I can't get the next button to appear at all. Could really use some fresh eyes because I'm not seeing where I have this set up wrong. I've been troubleshooting this for hours now. :(

3 Replies
Anji Heath

Thank you so much for your help!

Anji Heath
Educational Projects Coordinator
College of Nursing
Continuing Nursing Education

University of Nebraska Medical Center
985330 Nebraska Medical Center | Omaha, NE 68198-5330
402.559.6565 | fax 402.559.4303
Anjella.heath@unmc.edu
www.unmc.edu/nursing/cne

UNMC | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Flickr

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.