Two questions

Jul 01, 2018

First question. Easiest way to add slide numbers to a course in Storyline. Seen some old threads, but I was hoping there was an add-on due to all the requests.

Second Question. When you have audio on a base layer and on a marker, I figured out how to stop the base layer's audio during the marker audio, but how to you resume the base layer when you click out of marker? For some reason my brain is not figuring it out. Thanks in advance!

1 Reply
Nicole Legault

Hi there Joel!

Thanks for posting your question here in the E-Learning Heroes Community. It definitely can't hurt to submit your own feature requests for slide numbers. The more requests, the better, in terms of getting it implemented! 

For now (this is just my opinion) I think the easiest way is to into the final course just before it's ready to publish and manually add the numbers. Otherwise, I think it would just require a ton of variables, triggers and testing. But I would love to hear if others in the community have a simple or easy way to do this! 

For your second question, I think perhaps the "Resume Timeline" may resolve it? If no, any chance you can upload that slide so we can take a closer look? Thanks! :) 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.