Changing the color of the check box when mouse over

Nov 21, 2013

Hi,

How can I change the color of the check box when I mouse over the text (so this is not shape fill button)?

Currently the color is blue, but I want to change that color.

How can I do?

Please help!

Thanks

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Laetitia, 

You'll be able to update those colors by going to the Design tab and on the Color button select "Create new theme colors" and you'll be able to modify all the theme colors there including the mouse over color for buttons:

• Control 1 is the hover color for answer choices (except drag items, drop-down questions, and Likert Scale questions—these use Custom 2).
  • Custom 1 is used for the button color on the result slide.
  • Custom 2 is the default color for selected radio buttons (but this can be overridden with the radio button formatting options). It's also the hover color for drag items, drop-down questions, and Likert Scale questions.
Laetitia ARETE

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your useful reply.

Please, I need additional information regarding Quizmaker 13 (when I click on REVIEW QUIZ).

1st thing:

How can I change the green color in the box "Correct" (screenshot 1)?

SCREENSHOT 1

2nd thing:

How can I change the red color in the box "Incorrect" (screenshot 2)?

And how can I change the color of the bullet numbers (1, 2, 3, 4) (screenshot 2)?

SCREENSHOT 2

3rd thing:

How can I get the feedback from the soft indicating me the good answers (like in screenshot 1 and 2)?

In this question, I chose wrong responses and the feedback says to me that it is "incorrect" but I have not the feedback with the good answers when I review the quiz (screenshot 3).

Please note this is only when I click on the "review quiz" and note also that it is a Pick Many Question.

SCREENSHOT 3

Hope that I'm clear and that you can help me...

Thanks very much in advance.

Laetitia

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Deniz, 

I'm not sure your question matches those that were asked above as they were specific to reviewing the course and seeing which answers were marked correct or incorrect. You may want to review the information here on theme colors, as those control a lot of the built in options and actions of choosing or clicking on a button. 

You could also look at editing the state of the object/picture. Go to States, Edit States, Click on the Selection state and from there through the Picture Format tab you can change the color of the Glow. Or you can choose to format the picture differently altogether, like adding a border or recoloring the picture. When you are finished click Done Editing States. you can use the Format painter tool to then make the same change to the other pictures.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.