Forum Discussion

KatieHelka
Community Member
3 years ago

Hiding Correct and Incorrect Answers for Knowledge Checks

Hi there! I'm new to articulate and am not sure if I'm missing something or if what I'm trying to do isn't supported. 

I'm hoping to have people try knowledge check questions again after answering them. I know there is a try again button once an answer has been chosen/the question is responded to, but in the preview mode it shows the correct/acceptable answers as soon as someone chooses a response. 

Is there a way to hide these correct/incorrect answers and only show the individual feedback that I have for each question so if someone answers incorrectly they can try again without immediately having the correct answer given to them? 

Thanks in advance!

SarahMuffly
    Community Member

Hello, my team would also like the option to hide correct answers so that learners can try again, authentically.

• Hello, 
    This is a must-have feature, as in our Rise courses, we typically don't want the learners to know the correct answers at one go. Each wrong attempt should not display the correct answers, else the whole Try Again option doesn't make any sense. 

• I would also like to be added to the list to know when this functionality becomes available. Thank you.

• I would also like notification regarding this functionality. It is a necessary component.

EricSantos
      Staff

Hello, Marisa and everyone else,

Thanks for reaching out! We've added your votes to the request to hide the answer reveal on a knowledge check question.

We'll update this discussion once this feature makes it to a future Rise 360 release. In the meantime, if you have other comments regarding your particular use case, please let me know. I'd be happy to add them to the feature report.

• Hi, I also consider this an essential feature and am disappointed it hasn't been implemented yet. We are evaluating Articulate for purchase and this would help me make the case for it. 

• YES - Please add our vote to wanting to see this functionality built into Rise. It's a must have! Thanks.