Forum Discussion

StefanieKirs743
Community Member
4 hours ago

Input Numbers Into Field

Hi everyone,

I am working on a project that requires numbers to be put in fields using keypads. In the first two scenes where I have done this, the numbers go into the field when I click on them. I created a third scene that requires the same thing, and I am having problems getting the numbers to appear ONLY in this scene. 

In my experience (I've come here with problems with this same activity before) the issue is usually either the variables or the Javascript. I've played with both, and the numbers still won't appear when I click on the buttons. 

Can someone please look at this and see if they can figure out where the disconnect is? 

• Consider pay extra attention to which var you are referring to, or have a more recognizable var names.

• I checked all the variables. If I'm missing something please let me know - from where I'm sitting there isn't a single difference between this slide and the ones like this that work.

JesseWu
      Community Member

I touched only the 3 variables I mentioned, and blocked the Set inputField to value DriverIDInput_FI because I don't know what's it function. It works on my run.

Also, please notice that for now your backspace funtion will delete 1 digit from all 3 variables at the same time. I didn't touch that part. It is another bug.

JesseWu
    Community Member

Consider pay extra attention to which var you are referring to, or have a more recognizable var names.