Forum Discussion

Jean-Christo203
Community Member
8 days ago

Sharing Review links to Rise from one team member to another?

Greetings,

I noticed something a little odd.

When I publish a course in Review, no one else can access them with Rise, even if 1) the Rise course is shared between team members and 2) the articulate license includes me and the rest of the team.

Let's say I make Storyline self-contained activities and publish them to Review, while my colleague works on a Rise course. Well, I noticed that they cannot access those activities in Review when trying to create a Storyline interactive block, because they didn't publish the Storyline activities to Review; I did.

I tried duplicating one activity into the Team folder in Review, but they still couldn't access it.

How did we resolve this? By asking them to share the Rise course, so I personally could either add the Storyline interactive block, with access to the corresponding Review link, or change the Review link from theirs to mine.

Is there a way to share published courses in Review so that team members working on Rise could access them for integration? That would help greatly.

Thanks in advance :)

• Hi Jean,

Happy to help!

You'll want to check with your team members if they can see the courses that they need to embed in Rise 360 in their Review 360 dashboard. They can embed any Storyline 360 course available there. A course is not properly shared if it is not visible on the dashboard of other team members. 

If you've verified that the Review 360 courses were properly shared, please open a case with our support team here to connect with a support engineer. They'll be able to help check why your colleagues are having difficulties embedding courses. 

• Hi Jean,

Happy to help!

You'll want to check with your team members if they can see the courses that they need to embed in Rise 360 in their Review 360 dashboard. They can embed any Storyline 360 course available there. A course is not properly shared if it is not visible on the dashboard of other team members. 

If you've verified that the Review 360 courses were properly shared, please open a case with our support team here to connect with a support engineer. They'll be able to help check why your colleagues are having difficulties embedding courses.