Forum Discussion

AshleyMeredi501
Community Member
2 months ago

Table Text Disappearing

Is anyone experiencing an issue where text within a table disappears when previewing the SL file? To be clear, there are no triggers or states on the table, just a simple table built with text in the columns and rows - looks fine on the screen - but when previewing the table goes BLANK. This has never been an issue, was not an issue yesterday or the day before etc., but suddenly happening. I have had various team members on different computers open the file and look into it, and there's no reason it shouldn't work anymore. Insert a little quick table in SL, add some text, and then preview that page - is it working? 

• Hi, Kelsey and vicki!

I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing an issue with the text disappearing when previewing or publishing your courses. I'm happy to help troubleshoot. I ran a quick test, and I'm not seeing any issue with the text. 

If the issue persists, I'd like to connect you with one of our talented Support Engineers in a support case. I hope this helps!

• Hi, Ashley!

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I see you've connected with my teammate, Ian, in a support case. You're in great hands, so we'll continue the conversation there!

• I am just now having the same issue.  However I can not see the content when I preview, publish in the review tool or publish.

I also noticed that when I launched Storyline on the top line Articulate Storyline x64 appears.  It had not been there until today 12-Aug-24.

KelseyCook
    Community Member

This is happening to me but none of my co-workers. When they download the file and preview/publish, the text shows up. It just started yesterday, 8/9/24, for me as well. Wondering if there is an update coming..