Forum Discussion

JhedAgagad-12e7
Community Member
4 months ago

VIDEO FULLSCREEN NOT WORKING IN LMS

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently creating an e-learning with a video in it and what happens is the 'Fullscreen' option is not working in the LMS. However, within Storyline it is working without a problem.

Is it because I disabled the course player? If yes, is there any solution or workaround to make the fullscreen work without the course player?

Looking forward to your response!

All the best,

• Hi Jhed,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

I understand you'd like the option to view the course in full-screen in your LMS. The full-screen option is available when the player controls are enabled in the Modern player.

If you wish to keep the player controls off, one option is to create a custom full-screen toggle. This will require the learner to perform an action, for example, click the video, but will display the content in full-screen even when the player controls are off. Here's a snapshot of my trigger settings:

If this doesn't work as expected, you may want to test your course using SCORM Cloud to determine if the issue is related to your LMS. If it doesn't work in SCORM Cloud, please feel free to share your .story file here or privately in a support case so we can take a closer look!