French translation of review text in numeric question

Feb 13, 2013

While reviewing a numeric question, the correct answer label appears in english.  After checking in player, it is set to French with the correct label.

Is there a way to change manually the "equal to"  label to " égal à". The texte is automatically generated by articulate and not on the review layer.

Thank you.

12 Replies
Justin Grenier

Good Morning, Nathalie.

We corrected a similar (but not identical) problem in with the release of Storyline Update 2, so the first thing you want to do is to be sure you're running our latest update.

If the problem persists in Storyline Update 2, I would recommend submitting a Support Case and including a copy of your .story file for us to take a look.  Thanks!

Nathalie Kustcher
Jonathan Reque, Articulate Support
Hi Nathalie,

I was able to duplicate the issue you reported. Unfortunately, we were unable to determine a workaround.

We have reported this issue to our Quality Assurance team for their review. I cannot offer a time frame for when or if this issue will be addressed. I would recommend, at this time, to take a different approach so that you continue working on your project.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Jonathan Reque
Customer Support Engineer
Articulate Support - http://www.articulate.com/support/

Knut-Vidar Bogstad

Hi, I know this thread is rather old, but I am experiencing the same problem with the newest version of Articulate Presenter. I'm in a customer case right now where they demand that this text ("Equal to") shall be translated to local language.
I assume that there is a fix/workaround available by now? Please update the thread with a solution.

Thank you.

Justin Grenier

Good Morning Knut-Vidar, and welcome to Heroes!

Unfortunately, this behavior has not yet been resolved in Storyline.  ...and I don't believe there is a feasible workaround at this time, since there is no visible layer, state, or editable object that produces the feedback during Quiz Review. This is handled behind the scenes by Storyline.

By adding your voice to this Forum Thread, you will receive an update if this issue is resolved in the future.

Please let us know if you need anything else, and have a great day!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.