Animations in Peek?
I really hope that someone can help me because I am up against a very tight deadline.
I am creating a presentation in Presenter/Studio 360 that I want to turn into a video. I have created the slides and synched the animations to the audio. Then I imported it all into Replay. However, the animations are no longer there!
I believe this is an issue with Peek since I don't see a way to advance the animations while the video is recording.
What am I missing?
I am attaching a Replay file so you can see it. And below I am listing the steps that I took to create it. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!
* I created a (sample rough) 4 slide presentation in Studio360, recorded the audio and synched the animations.
* I exported the audio from each slide to an mp3 file and noted the timing of each.
* Then I recorded a Peek video of the 4 slides, advancing each slide according to the length of the prerecorded (but now separate) audio.
* I downloaded the Peek file from Review and imported it into Replay
* I imported the audio into Replay.
* The audio roughly matches the video because I timed it to do that. BUT the animations have all disappeared even though they were in the original Presenter/Studio file!
How do I keep the Presenter/Studio animations so that they show up in Peek and then in Replay?