Peek Issues

Feb 21, 2017

Hi! When screencasting using Peek the audio keeps dropping out and is often garbled.

Tested this now on two separate computers with different headsets.

76 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Michael and Will - Thanks for sharing the details and the fact that you're not utilizing a virtual environment. That being said, I've not seen similar issues reported. Our support engineers have a process to check a few things to understand what may be going on and I would encourage you both to reach out here for assistance.

Lawrence Williams

I'm having a similar audio issue recording a software demo. The audio seems fine until I start moving the mouse, then it cuts in and out- garbled is a great way to describe it.  I'm also Windows 10 home, using a USB mic (AT-2020). The same setup records fine through another software program.

I'm going to submit a case, just wanted to chime in because I'm having the same problem.

James Bonney

Hi Alyssa,

Just a normal Windows laptop, with a normal wifi connection. I've had to resort to using a Dictaphone to get the audio recorded. After convincing stakeholders 360 was our 'all-in-one' fix for our design needs, it's a bit embarrassing getting the 1990's voice recorder out. Not great.