Unable to space text in Peek 360

Sep 10, 2020

Can anyone tell me how to create a space in text that I am recording (ie. entering words in a search bar) in Peek  without pausing the recording?

4 Replies
Lisa Doyle

Hi Lauren thanks for your prompt response . I played around with the settings and it seems to be working now. However now i am experiencing a set of different

1.The cursor navigation appears on the right side of the recorded video. I have uploaded an example of this using google like you did. I actually clicked in the normal search bar in this video but you can see it pops up in the hyperlink bar instead. The big issue here is that i am clicking on the image tab but the cursor does not appear in that area.

2. I get this random colour screen of death on some of my recordings and have to start again (file example attached)

3. I am having the issue where the cursor does not appear in the recording of the program i want to record (not google). I have attached a recording example of this one as well. 

Lauren Connelly

Hello Lisa!

Thank you for sharing those screen recordings! It's so helpful to see what's happening on your end. Are you using an external monitor? We've noticed that sometimes Peek 360 can become wonky when specific external monitors are plugged in. If so, can you try unplugging the external monitor and then recording a Peek?

Also, have you tried using a different browser? I've tested Peek in Chrome, and I can see the cursor in the recordings.

After checking if either the external monitor or browser make a difference, we'll need our Support Engineers if you still see the errors. You can use this link to begin working with our Support Engineers here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.