360 Review Display

May 25, 2022

Maybe it's too simple for me to figure out...but the My Content window cuts off on both the left and right and I can't get to what I need sometimes. Is there a way to display differently so they aren't cut off on both sides?  I did change my zoom level, no change.

Here is a screenshot. Thanks for your help!

2 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hello Cheryl!

Happy to help you with your content window view in Review 360. Thanks for letting us know that you checked your browser zoom settings! 

To do some troubleshooting, please see if this behavior happens when you filter your projects by application.

Here is a quick glance at how to change the filter view for app formats:

Are you experiencing the project view cut off in more than one browser? If so, I would recommend restarting your computer and re-opening your Articulate 360 Dashboard. 

Please let me know if this does the trick! 

Cheryl Asher

Very helpful!!!  Here's what I learned after reading your reply:

1)  It happens in Chrome (every single day), but not Edge. I actually had to go FIND Edge, since Chrome is all I've ever used on this computer.

2)  In Chrome, filters/formats options has no effect, probably because ALL of my content is (currently) SL360.

3)  In Chrome, if I resize the window to a smaller size or move the window to my laptop screen (which is smaller than my external monitor which I think is around 22-24"), everything is aligned as it should be.

So - your response was very helpful, thank you!  :)