360 Review keeps freezing?

Aug 27, 2019

I am having issues with Review 360, if the slide consists of a video, it plays the beginning then freezes, the timeline continues to the end of the slide but the video won't continue. 

once the timeline reaches the end it continues to the next slide. 

Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone have a solution?

Thanks 

9 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jamie and Jenda,

We experienced a brief outage on Review 360 yesterday, and you'll see that noted on the Articulate Status page. You can also subscribe there for notifications of any outages. 

If you're still having trouble accessing videos and courses in Review 360, please connect with our Support Team so that we can take a look at your specific courses and account.

Lauren Connelly

Hi Emily!

I'm happy to help! 

First, when publishing to the Web or LMS, are you seeing the same error? Or is this just happening when publishing to Review 360?

If it's just Review 360, then let's try importing the file into a new project. Save the project under a new name, and then publish to Review 360. 

Let me know if that does the trick! If not, I'm happy to take a look at the file. You can attach it to this discussion or share it with me privately!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.