360 Review Upload Error

Jul 25, 2019

As of this week, my team and I have not been able to upload SL courses to Articulate Review site. The upload process stops at the "Uploading Course" progress bar and doesn't proceed past this point.

Is this a known issue within Review 360 or could something be blocking our ability to upload the course on our end?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks ahead of time! : ) 

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Daniel. Sorry you're running into that!

Happy to lend a hand. First, this article outlines some reasons why a snag can occur when publishing to Review 360 and solutions to try. 

If that doesn't help, could you help me with these key details?

• What version of Storyline 360 are you using? You can find this detail by clicking on the Help tab, then About Storyline.
  • Is this happening with any Storyline project or a particular one?
  • What happens when you try a different publish format?

We'll explore our next steps from there!

Daniel Gibson

Katie,

Our tech department has been trying to solve this problem with me. I think we are blocking where the content is being uploaded to. For instance, my IT rep stated something around it uploading to France and we are blocking a lot of external (outside of US) access. My IT was wondering if there IPs or Web addresses that they could get from you to learn more. Or what protocol do you use? Is it 443-based?

To answer your questions:

* This is happening with any Storyline project. And it's happening to 3 of us on the team right now.

* When I publish to other formats (i.e. SCORM or for web), the publishing processes works.

Thanks ahead of time.

[TMB-Positive-3C]Dan Gibson
Talent Development Manager
600 E. 84th Avenue
Merrillville, IN 46410
p. 219.755.6120 x1818

Ren Gomez

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for sharing those additional details. The domains for Articulate 360 are accessible on port 443. Take a look at the article Katie mentioned above for possible solutions and also review your network endpoints with your IT to see if anything needs to be allowed. 

I'd check specifically for the Amazon S3 endpoint for publishing to Articulate 360. 

By the way, it looks like you may have replied by email where your contact information came through. This Peek video will show you how to edit it out if you’d like!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.