AR360 asking user to supply email address again and again

Aug 14, 2020

Hi. I submitted several modules for my client's team to review on AR360. We have reviewed modules through this system before and never had issues.

The primary client has previously reviewed all of these modules on AR360 with the same links as provided this time and there were no issues.

I have received a message from the client stating that the client and one of their colleagues keep being asked to put in an email for one of the modules. Even after they put in an email address it apparently just keeps asking them for it again so that they cannot proceed with viewing and commenting. This is true for the client that had previously reviewed this same module at this same link - she is now being asked to provide a continuous loop of email addresses.

I tried republishing the module to AR 360 again but that did not resolve the issue. I have asked if the internal colleague was using a gmail account. I read that was sometimes an issue on a thread. However, I know that my client contact is using their work email address.

When I use the link and go to the site it works fine - but I was signed in. So I signed out and used the link to go to the module. When I try to comment I also get the same issue. I add in an email address. It looks "activated" and when I try to comment, I get asked for an email address again. Happened several times.

2 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.