Articulate 360 Review - Mobile Devices Android - 1. Can't view Video files 2. No Submit Buttons for Quiz Questions

Sep 25, 2017

Hi,

I have a course that I published to Articulate 360 for review. My course work fine on computers but when I went to test my mobile device...

1. Videos didn't play... either I couldn't see them or there was a black box where they were supposed to be.

2. Quiz questions - I could check the boxes on the first question, but no submit button so I was stuck on first question.

Formats - HTML5 with Flash fallback

I used a direct link to Articulate 360 Review when I tried to test this on my phone.  Do I need to download the Android Articulate Player in order to Review this or play on Mobile devices?  Will this also be the case on an iPad?

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Neil!  Are you able to share a link to your Articulate Review item for us to test on our Androids?

You should not need to have the Articulate Mobile Player, especially if you're viewing the course from Articulate Review.

Some other troubleshooting steps I would try is to load the content directly to a web environment to see if it plays any differently on your device.  Here are some options.

And it looks like you replied via email, which includes your signature with contact information.  You can edit it out from the public view if you wish!