Articulate Review

Jun 04, 2017

Can we use Articulate Review to review the Document created in Articulate Rise?

9 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Megan,

Do you have an example we could take a look at? I did a quick test of a Review 360 link I had for a Rise 360 course and added feedback while viewing particular block sections, and the section I was viewing is what is shown on the Feedback tab below:

Is that what you're looking for? If you'd like to see something else, let me know! If you can share a Review 360 link here with us I'm happy to test it out on your version too. 

Ren Gomez

Hi Megan,

Ashley is showing examples of comments she made to screenshots of specific Rise lessons. It sounds like you're saying you'd like to see Rise comments specify the block level when organized in the Feedback tab, similar to how Storyline specifies the slide title when commenting in Review.

For now, you'll have to comment on which section you're specifying within each lesson, but I appreciate you sharing your insight on giving feedback for Rise courses! I’ll be happy to pass your thoughts on to our product team, but you can also feel free to detail them more through a feature request

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.