Articulate Review Audio Video Syncing Problem

Aug 21, 2018

We have some projects that were created in Storyline 2 and migrated them to SL360.  We have started using Articulate Review to review team work and to test our own work.  Content created in SL360 seems to work just fine.  Migrated content plays inconsistently in Articulate 360, yet when we publish to our LMS, the same project plays just fine.  Is there a known issue with migrated projects displaying strangely and inconsistently on Articulate 360?

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey there Jay!

It sounds like you're upgrading a project from Storyline 2 to Storyline 360. When you publish the content to Articulate 360, you're seeing some problems with audio syncing with the video, is that right?

I haven't seen any similar reports, so I'm curious to find out more about what you're experiencing. First, are you on the latest update of Storyline 360? To check, click the Help tab, then click About Storyline. You should see 3.19.16600.0 in the bottom-right corner. 

Also, could you share a Storyline 2 file that isn't performing well in Articulate 360 for me to test?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.