Articulate Review: Display the actual slide number in Feedback mode

Nov 08, 2017

Storyline 360. Windows 7 64 bit OS

Is there a way to display the actual slide number in Feedback mode? All I see is Untitled Slide. I can see what scene the slide is in but is there a way to display the slide number so I know exactly what slide to go to?

I have attached a screenshot of Articulate Review.

I have attached a screenshot of my Menu Options

Is it a function that exists now (if yes, where?) or is this a feature request?

Thanks!

K

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Katie! 

That's a great idea, and I can definitely see how adding slide numbers to that heading area would make life easier! I'll be sure to pass that along to my team for you. We're always looking for new ideas like this one, so thanks for letting us know what you'd like to see.

For now, you can export the comments as CSV, and the slide number will be listed there. I hope that helps to improve your workflow!

Katie Saunders

Exporting comments will work!

The majority of my development is software simulation and it's not easy to tell one slide's screenshot from another so the screen grab that AR provides is not super helpful (for me).

I still submitted a Feature Request because I do think there is some benefit to having the slide number display in Feedback mode...plus even one small extra step that leads to a separate document can spark whining from some of my SMEs (sigh).

I hope it is taken under consideration!

Thanks

K

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.