Articulate review, in built buttons not displaying on my course

Mar 06, 2019

Hi,

I'm having issues viewing a course we built back in 2018.  Back then it worked perfectly, I had no issues at all. However, now I'm having issues with inbuilt buttons where they are no even displaying at all. What's weird is in preview mode in Storyline 360 everything works correctly, however as soon as it's published to Articulate Review 360, these very same buttons go missing.

Also just to add, when placing the SCORM into a LMS like SCORMCLOUD, the module buttons display themselves correctly and are working perfectly. There seems to be an issue with Articulate Review.

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Insitu, 

Do you know what update that course was published with? I'd start by testing a new publish using the latest update of Storyline 360, build 3.25.18088.0 as there were a few fixes recently that dealt with Chrome updates in Google Chrome 72 where items were disappearing. 

Let us know if the course is still causing you trouble once updating and we'd love to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening with your permission. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. 

I’ll delete it when I’m done troubleshooting. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.