Articulate Review Lagging Problelm

Feb 06, 2019

When I publish to Articulate Review and play the course some of the text elements appear before they should or after they should. Let me elaborate I have a video on the background and I added the text inside storyline 360, they text is supposed to appear at an specific moment in the video, but on the publish Articulate review version sometimes the video appears off time, then I refresh the browser and it goes back to normal. I must add this is not one course is a series of courses I am testing out in Review and I have noticed this along with people I have shared the link with.

This is a bit of a problem when asking for feedback or review. My company is on the process of acquiring 10 licenses for the only purpose of using the Review tool and I am not sure if works as it should. Does anyone else have an issue like this or guidance on to why this might be happening.

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Welcome to the community, Angie!

I haven't come across similar reports yet, but I'm happy to help investigate this lag! Let's iron out some key details:

• What Storyline 360 update are you using? You can find this detail by clicking on the Help tab, then About Storyline.
  • Do you notice any trends in the environment? Are you and your teammates using the same browser?
  • With your permission, I'd like to test one of the affected .story files in a similar environment to get a clear picture of what's happening. If that works for you, you can share the file privately with me by using this link.

I'll let you know what I see, and will delete the file after troubleshooting. We'll help you get this sorted out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.