Articulate Review Slides Not Showing Up with the Client's Feedback

Jul 25, 2018

I just looked at my client's feedback and oddly, it's not associated with a slide. There are no slides showing in the Feedback. Does anyone know of a solution?

23 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, and thanks for the screenshot.  Well, that makes it hard to know what edits to make without any context.  Typically your feedback is organized by slide with a thumbnail.

Is this happening on multiple courses, or just this one?  Also, what kind of content is it (e.g. Storyline, Studio, Rise).  Would you be able to share a link to the content in Articulate Review for me to test?  You can do that privately here.

Katie Riggio

Welcome to the community, Karen! Happy to help. 🙂

I see the majority of folks here are facing this problem with Storyline content. Let me know if your experience is different!

With your permission, I'd like to test your .story file to try to nail down the culprit. If that works for you, here's where you can share the file privately with me. I'll let you know what I find in Review, and will delete the project after troubleshooting.

Katie Riggio

Very sorry you've run into this issue, Sherry. We can help!

A few questions to help us explore some next steps:

• Do the affected slides have videos on them?
  • What browser(s) are you and your teammate using?
  • With your permission, we'd like to test your project's Review 360 URL to investigate what's happening. If that works for you, you can share the link to the content privately with our Support team here. We'll let you know what we find and will delete the link after troubleshooting.
Heather Larson

Hi! I've just run into this issue as well. Have you found the cause/solution? Comments that my colleague made 3 months ago have a thumbnail associated with them, while the comments she made 1 month ago do not. Our Storyline file does not contain any videos. I use Chrome, and I'm pretty sure my colleague does too.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.