Audio Failure in Review

Jun 26, 2018

Hi,

Does anyone else experience audio failure when publishing to Review? Some times when I publish a course to review the audio doesn't play. Same resource published a different time and all the audio plays.

Matt

9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your question! I haven't seen any reports like this, but I'm happy to help you nail down why this is happening.

First, are you on the latest update of Storyline 360? To check, click the Help tab, then click About Storyline. You should see 3.17.16168.0 in the bottom-right corner. 

Also, do you notice this problem in a particular web browser, or does it happen in all browsers?

Leslie McKerchie

Hey Les and Vin,

I appreciate you chiming in to share your experience as well.

We do have an open issue where the audio is being muted/audio not playing when returning to the slide from the Feedback section.

Does this sound like what you may be experiencing as well? Are you able to click on the volume slider to activate the audio?

If you have a sample for us to take a look at, that would be helpful. A review link perhaps?

Vin Eiamvuthikorn

Yep, that's the issue we're experiencing. Not only switching from Feedback/Review sections, also when you click on any external link tab/button. 

It's true! You could click on the volume slider to re-activate the audio. I guess the real issue is that the audio level doesn't resume to the original state, rather than being disabled.

This is not course specific, it's also happening in the previously published courses, on Articulate Review.

Ren Gomez

Hi Linda,

Sorry to hear you're running into audio issues in Review 360! Can you help clarify what you're experiencing? Are you coming across intermittent audio errors when publishing to Review 360, or when you toggle back and forth between the feedback and review tab?

If there's an example you can share with us here, that'd be excellent! You can also privately connect with our support engineers, and they'll help you troubleshoot your file.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.