Can't upload anything over 8MB?

Aug 09, 2017

Hey there, my office is having an issue and I thought I'd see if anyone else was experiencing the same or had any ideas. Our eLearnings sometimes feature lots of audio or video which sometimes ramp up the file size. We've had trouble uploading several of these courses to Review and finally noticed a trend. Anything under 8MB uploads fine with no issue. Anything at 8MB or over will give us an error that we need to check our internet connection. We've had our IT dept monitor our workstations but they've seen no lapse in internet connectivity when we get those messages.

Not really sure what else to do. Any suggestions?

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Chris,

Are you seeing an error message when you try to upload to Review, or it just stops working?

It sounds like you may have seen this article for some troubleshooting steps, and if you've gone through those but it's still not working I'd want to have you work directly with our Support Engineers. They can take a look at your Articulate 360 account and test one of your files.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.