Can we attach a screenshot with comment/feedback in Articulate 360 review

Feb 13, 2017

Hi,

While reviewing "Articulate 360 Review", i found many useful and time saving features. I was wondering if there is an option to attach a screenshot with comment/feedback but i dint find any. It will be very beneficial for the people who work in a team or with different teams. So please guide me if there is any such feature and i would also like to suggest this as add on.

5 Replies
Anish Chhabra

Hi @Phil Mayor and @Ashley Terwilliger,  Thank you for the reply.

By screenshot, i actually meant taking a screenshot of a slide and editing it accordingly with markers and pen tools and then upload it with the comment/feedback. The main objective is to point out the errors or other feedback effectively and comprehensively in a busy slide. For example: I want to inform someone to replace 'a' with 'the' in second line of text in some rectangular shape lying at left bottom of the slide. So if i could take a screenshot of the slide and mark that error with red and then upload that screenshot with my comment, it would be very easy for other person to understand it. This is the part which I think is missing, rest everything is fine with Review till now.   :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.