Cannot Login to 360 Desktop

Feb 05, 2020

Good morning,

I installed the trial version of Articulate 360 yesterday and I am unable to sign in. I have reset my password multiple times, I have followed all the instructions on the "Desktop App: can't sign in" troubleshooting page and I have uninstalled the earlier version that I have (Studio 13) but I still can not log in.  I am able to log into the Articulate  E-Learning Heroes site as well as the 360 dashboard site, but not the actual program.  When I try, I get the following message:

Sign In Error. There was a problem signing in. Please try again. Contact support if problem persists.

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Fadzil,

Thanks for letting us know that you're running into a similar issue.

I was able to take a look at Luke's support case with our team and his issue was specific to his internal security network.

I'd be happy to help get started on your troubleshooting.

First, can I have you close the Articulate 360 desktop app (click on the red X and then head over to the system tray. There, right-click on the Articulate logo and select Quit).

Here's a quick video

After that, please restart the machine and then try signing in again.

In addition, this article describes the reasons why signing in could fail and how to solve them. 

Let me know if you see any improvements from there!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.