Cannot submit quiz answers in Articulate Review

Jun 14, 2018

I have a freeform 'revision' question at the start of my course. It is a drag and drop affair. I created a submit button and trigger to invoke the Correct/Incorrect layers. It works as designed in Storyline's Preview mode however when uploaded to Articulate Review, the screen just stops after clicking the Submit button - I can drag and drop items and click the Submit button (cursor changes to hand), but on clicking - nothing happens and I cannot bypass the slide. Any ideas? I am enabling a default player navigation button to bypass this however it's not a good look for the client.

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Thanks, Michael! I can see that this content was published using Storyline 360 version 3.9.13567.0. We're now on version 3.16.15842.0 and have since included lots of bug fixes and new features. 

I would recommend installing the latest update, then republishing the content to Articulate Review. Let me know if you see an improvement then!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.