Capitalized letters in titles

Jul 05, 2019

I show second letters capitalized in many titles in Articulate Review. However, they look like normal sentence case in Storyline.

Anyone running into this issue?

8 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hey Alain! 

That does seem odd. It sounds like when you preview the course in Storyline 360, the sentences appear correct. However, the capitalization of letters appears to be happening when you publish your course to Review 360? 

If possible, would you be able to share a screenshot of what is happening in Review 360 or provide a link to the course in Review 360? If you'd like to privately send your project to our Support team to test, you can do that right here. We'll let you know our findings and will delete it after having a closer look!

Alain Gauthier

The above issue is back again, looking into it. Is anyone else running into this?

Here are the details:

• The second letter will be capitalized on some words in the titles of the slides.
  • The odd thing is that this is not on all client PCs, or on all of the slides.
  • Only happens with Google Chrome, all employees run the latest stable version of Chrome.
  • It is only with the Letter i and only if i is the second letter of a word.
  • The issue does not appear in SCORM.com, but will in REview or our LMS (BisTrainer)

The last time, the issue was resolved when we updated Google Chrome. but with Chrome up-to-date, I am not sure where to look.

We're still digging into it.

Alain

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.