Change ownership of my files in Articulate Review 360

Dec 15, 2020

Hi folks. I am retiring at the end of the month.  How do I change ownership of my courses that I have up in Articulate Review 360?

Thanks much!

TJ

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi TJ,

Review 360 does not have an option to transfer ownership. You'd want to be sure that you shared any actual project files and/or relevant output files.

Review 360 provides a way to gather and share feedback on your projects vs. a final published environment. Your new team member will be able to publish to Review 360 and it will be a new instance of the course and will have no comments to start with.

I appreciate you sharing a need for being able to transfer your Review 360 content. We are tracking a similar request, so I've added this conversation to the report.

For anyone following along, we'll be sure to jump in here when any changes have been made to the team collaboration features!

Alex Ensoll

Any update on this one, would still love to be able to transfer ownership. Just had an example where my colleague experienced a bug stopping them from publishing to Review. For the sake of time, I did so for them without issue, however it's their project but will not get notifications or have access to this Review publish without the link.