Closed Captioning in Storyline 360 files converted to video

Aug 22, 2019

Is there a way to maintain the closed captioning if I publish the storyline 360 file to video instead of Review 360?

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi Tondrea,

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 73, we’ve included important fixes and new features!

One new feature we’ve included:

Boost video accessibility by including closed captions when publishing projects as MP4 video files.

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

2 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Tondrea,

At this time, closed captions are not included when you publish Storyline 360 content to a single video file. We do have an open feature request, so I've added this conversation to the report so that we can share any updates with you here!

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests as that may be helpful.

Kelly Auner

Hi Tondrea,

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 73, we’ve included important fixes and new features!

One new feature we’ve included:

Boost video accessibility by including closed captions when publishing projects as MP4 video files.

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.