Courses will not open from Articulate Review

Jun 15, 2018

A couple of days ago I noticed that my courses will not open from the Articulate Review page.  The courses do show up and I can see the thumbnail image however there is no hover state or options.  When I attempt to click the courses, they do not open.  I have tested in IE11 and Chrome with the same result.  My coworker is experiencing the same thing on her computer.  Any ideas?

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Justin.  It sounds like you are getting to your dashboard in Articulate Review, but all you see are thumbnails of your content without the ability to click on any of the items.  I'm going to ask some questions to narrow down where the disconnect is happening:

• I checked your email associated with your E-Learning Heroes profile, and it looks like your Team subscription is active.  Can you try signing out of Articulate 360 and signing back in?  Go to https://360.articulate.com/ , click on your "JT" avatar in the upper right hand corner, and choose Sign Out.
  • Next, do you know if anything has changed with your network security settings?  You can ask your IT folks to make sure that these sites are allowed so that you have full access to your content.
  • Is any other part of Articulate 360 inaccessible?  Can you open Rise courses?  How about using Storyline on your desktop?  If you can open Storyline, can you Insert Content Library items?

I'll be standing by with some next steps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.