Courses won't upload to review

Jan 30, 2018

When I try to upload the attached course to Articulate Review, it gives me the "please check your internet connection" error after trying to upload it. I checked this article but none of these issues apply to me. I'm able to upload other courses, but I have a set of 3 courses where none of them will upload. The courses are decent sized but not huge. Any guidance here?

Thanks,

Stephen 

25 Replies
Wendy Schorr

It's sad that no one has yet figured out this issue. The same thing happens to me, periodically. And there is nothing wrong with my internet connection.

I've found yet another workaround because Articulate can't or won't solve the problem. When this happens, I open up a new SL file and import the slides from the offending file into the new file and then I upload the new file. This seems to work. I've also discovered this problem happened after I added a Word document to Resources. When I removed the document, it uploaded to Review 360 just fine. I hope that helps.

Kelly Auner

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for sharing your workaround with the community!

I'm sorry to hear that this issue is still happening periodically. I understand how frustrating that can be when trying to get your work done or when working on a deadline. If you experience this again, please feel free to share the course with us here or privately in a support case so our Support Engineers can do further testing. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.