Does the Articulate Review 360 server ever purge Storyline interactions from the folder?

Oct 29, 2020

I published a Rise compliance course to our LMS, and one of the copy editors discovered that an entire Storyline interaction came up blank (gone). I briefly took a look at the 360 Review site and didn't see the file there at all. I don't recall removing it or renaming it.

It's strange because the same Rise course was reviewed about a month ago and the interaction came up without any problems. No changes were made to the storyline file. 

I had to reload the interaction again to 360 and place it back within the Rise course. 

I do publish to Review 360 a lot. Is there anything I need to do to ensure this doesn't happen again? I'm assuming my LMS published courses pull the interactions from this Review 360 folder when learners complete my courses. Again, I use these programs a lot and have authored a lot of eLearning that is currently used.  I'm constantly publishing to the Review 360 site.

5 Replies
Hadeel AlTimimi

Hopping on to this discussion since I'm experiencing more/less the same issue.

I've created storyline interactions and popped them into Rise blocks. They all seem to function well for me when published in Review. 
However, I've had a few stakeholders say there is a blank space where a storyline interaction should be but, not all stakeholders are having the same issue - some are able to see the interactions just fine.  

Is there any reason why storyline interactions are not consistently functioning for all viewers in Review 360?

I don't want to send these modules out to customers not knowing if they will / won't be able to experience certain storyline interactions. 

Ren Gomez

Hi Hadeel,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear your stakeholders are running into this issue where Storyline interactions published from a Rise 360 course aren't playing as expected.

Do you know if your stakeholders experiencing the blank blocks are using the same browser? Here are our supported ones for reference:

I appreciate you working with us to figure out the cause of this!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.