Error Loading PDF in Review 360

Hi,

I used Web Object + HTML with <object> tag to display pdf in a Storyline slide. With that said, I found this cache issue with Review 360 where it will hold on to previous html and pdf of the same names even though they have been updated. For example, I received the "Error loading PDF" warning even though I have updated the HTML to load a new pdf. See the screenshot below. Any advice? 

11 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Ben!

Have you tried loading the course in a different browser? I'm happy to take a look at the file and see what's going on.

You can share the .story file and Rise course link in this discussion. Or if you would prefer to share privately, you can do so by using this link and our Support Engineers will take a look.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Marie-Pierre,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that you are running into an issue as well.

• Are the PDF files that you added to your Storyline course on your local drive?
  • Are you viewing the published output as your learner would when getting this blank screen?

We do not support the modification of published output, but I know others have used this approach as well.